PULASKI COUNTY, Mo. - Deputies say a 20-year-old man has suffered critical injuries after a shooting in Pulaski County.
Around 11 p.m. Wednesday, deputies were called out to Crest Drive, just west of Dixon. They found the victim had been shot at least once.
The man was taken to a local hospital, then transferred to a hospital in Springfield.
Investigators arrested two people, who are currently in the Pulaski County Jail. The suspects names have not been released, but they are expected to be charged.
- Updated 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018