A Williamsburg, Mo. man was found guilty of statutory sodomy Thursday. Boone County jurors convicted 43-year-old Sean Andrew Price of two counts of first-degree statutory sodomy. According to the prosecutor, Price is accused of sex crimes that occurred in 2008 with a 7-year-old girl. The judge has scheduled sentencing for February 25th. Price faces up to life in prison for both counts.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active