RUSSELLVILLE, Mo. - 21-year-old Emmanuel Guillen was charged in federal court Monday with one count of having methamphetamine with the intent to distribute and one count of being an illegal alien in possession of a firearm.
Guillen is a citizen of Mexico who lives in Russellville.
Authorities searched Guillen's home last Thursday to investigate alleged drug sales taking place there.
Officers found a box in a bedroom closet that contained 5 plastic containers that contained 625 grams of crystal meth. Two bags holding 60 grams of meth were found in a vehicle parked in the driveway.
A total of 21 guns were found at the home and in two vehicles in the driveway; a collection of handguns, rifles and shotguns.
Two of those guns had shortened barrels and no serial numbers.
Investigators also found a small bedroom safe containing $13,168, and officers found $2,504 in cash in Guillen's wallet.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"