MARIES CO., Mo. - A man driving a vehicle in southern Mid-Missouri hit and killed a bear early Monday.
The bear was struck in the morning near Meta in rural Maries County. The driver was Jeremy Deardeuff of Meta. He escaped unharmed, according to the Maries County sheriff.
- Updated Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes
- Fire district advises residents of ways to avoid a home fire this winter
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated Columbia man to federal prison for sex trafficking
- Updated Jefferson City police awarded DWI vehicle to step up enforcement