LAKE OF THE OZARKS, Mo. - A man was injured Thursday after his jet ski exploded at the Lake of the Ozarks.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol's Water Patrol Division says Todd P. Patterson, 39, of Washington, Iowa was attempting to dock his jet ski in the 1.8 mile marker of the McCoy Branch Cove around noon Thursday.
As he was docking the jet ski, it exploded, causing Patterson to be ejected from the watercraft.
Patterson was transported with moderate injuries to Lake Regional Hospital.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost