Every Monday, ABC 17 News partners with Shelby's Watch to highlight some of Mid-Missouri's most wanted.
The Camden County Sheriff's Department has an arrest warrant out for 42-year-old Chad Hale who is wanted for one count of felony child abuse/neglect.
The Morgan County Sheriff's Department is seeking 36-year-old Laura Branstetter, who is wanted for passing a bad check for $500 or more.
46-year-old Derek Haggen is also wanted by Morgan County deputies for stealing a motor vehicle.
If you have any information leading to the arrest of these men you can contact the Morgan County Sheriff's Department at 573-378-5481, and the Camden County Sheriff's Department at 573-346-2243.
- Updated COMOGives on This Week
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members