MARSHALL, Mo. - A Marshall man was killed late Saturday night when the utility vehicle he was driving rolled in rural Saline County.
John Rector, 25, was taken to Fitzgibbon Hospital around 11:20 p.m. and died less than one hour later.
According to Missouri State Highway Patrol reports, a second man was not hurt in the incident on private land off U.S. 65.
Cory Shoyer, 25, declined medical treatment at the scene.
Troopers said the UTV overturned with the men on board and Rector was thrown.
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust
- Injury crash shuts down westbound Highway 50
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Updated Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated Boone County crews battle house fire on West Wolfe Road
- Lack of school resource officers in Boone County
- MU football hires defensive line coach