MONTGOMERY CITY, Mo. - ABC 17 News confirmed on Friday authorities have arrested a man for a recent Mid-Missouri bank robbery. Joshua R. Kelly, 28, is from the New Florence area but was taken into custody by Lexington, Ky., police and FBI agents.
The suspect walked into the First Bank in Montgomery City Wednesday morning. He indicated he had a weapon and escaped in a small black car.
After extensive investigation by local police, investigators learned Kelly used to work in Lexington, Ky., before he was found. They do not believe he has robbed any other banks in Missouri.
- Updated No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes