MILLER COUNTY. Mo. - A Miller County teenager is dead and another seriously injured after a Sunday morning car crash.
Missouri State Highway Patrol troopers say 19-year-old Shawn Moore of Eldon was killed when his car flipped several times and hit a parked car on Highway 52 in Miller County around 8 a.m.
Moore was partially thrown from his car and pronounced dead at the scene.
His passenger, 22-year-old Jimmy Phillips, was taken to Lake Regional Hospital with serious injuries.
Troopers say Moore was not wearing a seat belt, but Phillips was wearing one.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Updated Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost