COLUMBIA, Mo. - A Columbia woman missing since Tuesday was found safe early Friday morning.
Columbia police told ABC 17 News 20-year-old Cynthia Underwood had been located and was in good health.
Underwood was reported missing after she had not been seen or heard from since Tuesday at the corner of Clinkscales and Worley Street in Columbia.
She has a mental handicap and needed medication.
It was not clear at 6:30 a.m. Friday how Underwood had been found or where.
Stay with ABC 17 News and abc17news.com for updates on this developing story.
- Updated Columbia, Boone County agree on emergency data storage
- Updated MoDOT to replace bridge over Route 50 at Taos exit
- Updated COMOGives on This Week
- New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets