Jefferson City, Mo. - The Cole County Sheriff's office canceled an Endangered Silver Advisory on Tuesday for Jesse Lee Lipson, 65, of Jefferson City. Lipson was found safe in the St. Louis area.
Lipson first left his home at 2307 Schott Road around 11 Monday morning on foot. He has Alzheimer's and dementia.
Police say he is known to wander around the area, but they feared he might be trying to walk to St. Louis using Highway 50.
Lipson is a black man, 6' 1" tall, 185 pounds, with gray/black hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing a baseball hat, green coat, black jeans, and white
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County