OSAGE BEACH, Mo. - Osage Beach Police canceled the "attempt to locate" for a 16-year-old boy Saturday morning.
A dispatcher told ABC 17 News the teen "returned home."
Jamin Brian Wentz was last seen Thursday night running into the woods near Dude Ranch Road in Osage Beach.
He was wearing black pajama pants, a multi-colored horizontal striped shirt with tan and red shades, and tan camouflage high-top Adidas tennis shoes.
Wentz is 6'1", 150 pounds, with hazel eyes and short brown hair.
Police thanked the public for its assistance in an email Saturday morning, but offered no other explanation for the cancellation.
- Updated Crash shuts down Highway 124 between Hallsville and Centralia
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit