JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - The Missouri Department of Transportation's Central District says it fixed more than 10,000 potholes during its 2013 Pothole Patrol.
Road crews used approximately 350 tons of asphalt to fix the potholes.
Across Missouri, MoDOT filled about 75,000 potholes using more than 3,000 tons of asphalt.
MoDOT launched the month-long program on March 18 to fix roads using input from the public.
Although the program has ended, MoDOT is asking drivers to continue to contact the agency for any potholes or highway concerns.
- Updated COMOGives on This Week
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members