JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - The Missouri Department of Transportation will close Westbrook Drive near the Boone/Callaway county line while it fixes a rockslide.
Crews will close the road starting Wednesday at 8 a.m. while construction workers stabilize a rock bluff along Highway 63.
Only the southern access to Westbrook Drive will close. Drivers will still be able to use the northern access, which is about two miles north near the Conoco gas station.
The road is expected to stay closed until May 3 when the rock work is scheduled to be completed.
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- Updated One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Updated Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver