LAKE OF THE OZARKS, Mo. - An eastern Missouri man is dead following a boat crash at the Lake of the Ozarks Friday night.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol's Water Patrol says James Koch, 61, of High Ridge, was driving his boat near the four mile mark of the Big Niangua arm when the boat crashed into a fixed object.
Troopers say Koch was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Updated 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018