COLUMBIA, Mo. - The Missouri Department of Transportation is preparing drivers for the new diverging diamond interchange by releasing an informational video.
The new interchange, located at Stadium Boulevard and I-70 in Columbia, is set to open by Nov. 15.
The video, created by MoDOT and the City of Columbia, will help drivers understand how the new interchange will work.
"The video helps drivers visualize how the interchange works and why it's a better, faster and safer option at this location," said MoDOT area engineer Mike Schupp. "We hope drivers will watch the video and familiarize themselves with this project so they'll be ready to navigate the interchange when it opens."
The $12.8 million project will install the diverging diamond interchange, as well as widen Stadium Blvd. and Bernadette Drive. The project is on schedule to be completed by the winter of 2014.MoDOT Diamond Interchange Video
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust
- Injury crash shuts down westbound Highway 50
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Updated Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated Boone County crews battle house fire on West Wolfe Road
- Lack of school resource officers in Boone County
- MU football hires defensive line coach