COLUMBIA, Mo. - Drivers could experience some delays on some mid-Missouri roads starting Monday.
MODOT crews will be painting fresh stripes on all major roads and will work ten hours a day Monday through Saturday for the next couple of months to get the job done.
Officials said winter weather, snow plowing and general wear and tear takes a toll on state highway stripes.
MODOT said these striping operations are considered work zones, so drivers may see some slight delays.
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- Updated One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Updated Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver