COLUMBIA, Mo. - The Missouri Department of Transportation began work Monday night on the Route WW bridges in Boone County.
The rehab work will be completed on the Route WW bridge over Hominy Creek and over Highway 63.
The work will completely close the Route WW bridge over Hominy Creek. Drivers will be able to detour around the WW bridge by taking WW east to Route J north to I-70 west, to Highway 63 south.
The Route WW bridge over Highway 63 will have one lane open in each direction and a turn lane open at all times.
The work is scheduled to be completed within about 45 days.
- Updated Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes
- Fire district advises residents of ways to avoid a home fire this winter
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated Columbia man to federal prison for sex trafficking
- Updated Jefferson City police awarded DWI vehicle to step up enforcement