JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - New details are emerging about a proposed Sam's Club in Jefferson City, which ABC 17 News first reported on in May.
According to an agenda released by the city's Planning and Zoning Commission, a request has been filed by Land Development Company and Frank Twehous on behalf of Sam's Club.
The request is asking for a "Special Exception Permit" for a 136,454-square-foot retail building and gas station.
The building would be located on the east side of the future extension of Stoneridge Parkway, just south of Missouri Boulevard.
The Planning and Zoning Commission has scheduled a public hearing for Thu., Sept. 12 at 5:15 p.m. to discuss the request.
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust
- Injury crash shuts down westbound Highway 50
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Updated Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated Boone County crews battle house fire on West Wolfe Road
- Updated Lack of school resource officers in Boone County
- Updated MU football hires defensive line coach