PRAIRIE HOME, Mo. - A Mid-Missouri teenager was killed late Friday night in a single-car crash in Cooper County.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol says Henry A. Imhoff, 16, of Jamestown was traveling southbound on Route 87 near Route D around 11 p.m. when he crashed.
Troopers say Imoff was driving around a curve when the car traveled off the right side of the road and hit at tree.
Imhoff was pronounced dead at the scene. According to a crash report, he was wearing a seat belt.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active