HOLTS SUMMIT, Mo. - A large fire inside Doolittle Trailer Manufacturing required crews from several agencies Friday evening.
Holts Summit Fire Protection District spokesman Scott Pasley said the fire started before 5 p.m. When crews arrived, heavy smoke was pouring from one of the facility's buildings.
According to a news release, additional crews from North Callaway, South Callaway, Central Callaway, Fulton, New Bloomfield, Millersburg and Jefferson City were called in to help because of the size of the building.
A cause and damage estimated had not been determined late Friday night. No injuries were reported.
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Car flips in Columbia crash, driver arrested
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy