NEW FRANKLIN, Mo. - The city of New Franklin has lifted a boil order after a high service pump malfunctioned.
City administrator Patricia Cunningham said the waterlines lost pressure prompting the order.
They were waiting on water samples to come back before lifting it.
- Updated 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018