No one hurt in Jefferson City house fire

Fire determined to be electrical in nature

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - It took Jefferson City firefighters about 15 minutes to put out a fire inside a home in the 500 block of Mesa Drive Saturday afternoon.


Firefighters said the fire started in the main electrical panel for the home. It was later determined to be electrical in nature.


Two residents were able to get out of the home unharmed. Fire officials estimate about $15,000 in damage.



comments powered by Disqus

ABC 17 News Stormtrack

  • Tuesday March 20 Evening Weather Video

Top Videos