BARNETT, Mo. - The Humane Society of Missouri and the Morgan County Sheriff's Department are teaming up to investigate horses on a farm near Barnett.
No charges have been filed in the case yet, but the Sheriff's Department tells ABC 17 News they are looking to remove the animals.
The farm is located off High Point Road in rural Morgan County.
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Car flips in Columbia crash, driver arrested
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy