BLAND, Mo. - An Osage County man was arrested late Tuesday night for allegedly distributing methamphetamine.
Osage County Sheriff's deputies and the Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group searched a home at 1173 County Road 727 near Bland, and found crystal meth, a gun, drug paraphernalia, and other evidence leading them to believe drugs were being sold.
James Czeschin was arrested and charged with distribution, delivery, manufacture, and production of a controlled substance, or attempted possession with intent to distribute, and unlawful possession of a firearm as a convicted felon.
Czeschin is being held in the Osage County Jail on $30,000 bond.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy