COOPER HILL, Mo. - An Osage County man was arrested early Wednesday morning near Cooper Hill after police found drugs in his home.
The Osage County Sheriff's Department and the Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group searched a home at 4339 Highway D.
52-year-old Kelly Griffith of Belle had meth, illegal prescription drugs, and drug paraphernalia.
Griffith was charged with possession of a controlled substance and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia. Griffith is being held at the Osage County Jail.
Griffith has an extensive criminal history, including felony stealing, assault, and unlawful use of a firearm.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Updated Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze