COLUMBIA, Mo. - On Friday, Pascale's Pals will hold its annual fundraising auction, dinner and dance.
Pascale's Pals is a non-profit organization that helps children and families staying at the Women and Children's Hospital in Columbia.
The group said their aim is to provide happiness for the children during their stay. Pascale's Pals does this by providing catered lunches, movies and entertainment.
"Each time we do something for a child, we know we do something for the whole family," said Sylvie Carpentier, founder of Pascale's Pals. "There's a lot of pain at the hospital. We cannot take that away, but if we can ease the surrounding of the family during that time, we will achieve our mission."
The fundraiser will take place Friday evening beginning at 5:30 at the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Columbia.
- Updated Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes
- Fire district advises residents of ways to avoid a home fire this winter
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated Columbia man to federal prison for sex trafficking
- Updated Jefferson City police awarded DWI vehicle to step up enforcement