The Pulaski County Sheriff's Department reports human remains have been found in a wooded area.
Sheriff Ronald Long said a photographer discovered human skeletal remains just south of Dixon.
Long said the remains were found in a rural, wooded area and that a search of the scene will continue through the day Sunday as authorities try to find additional evidence and clues.
The Sheriff's Department expects to release additional information by Monday morning.
- Updated Woman in fatal crash wasn't wearing seat belt
- Updated Suspect indecently exposes himself on East Rollins Street
- New Man's petition to set aside guilty plea in murder case denied
- Governor's security detail to remain same under Greitens
- Man is arrested for aggravated stalking, was hiding in victim's backyard
- Victim assaulted and robbed by same suspect within a week
- Governor--elect Greiteins vows to tighten up on crime