COLUMBIA, Mo. - Columbia police responded to a stabbing a little before 2:30 Friday afternoon at Douglass Park.
Officers arrived 90 seconds after an unknown caller reported the incident, but they found no signs of an assault, disturbance or witnesses.
As soon as they got on scene, University Hospital reported a 60-year-old stabbing victim in the emergency room. She had injuries to her hand and neck and said a female acquaintance stabbed her.
Police told ABC 17 News they do have a suspect, but are not releasing her name. The victim's injuries are not considered serious, and no arrests have been made.
- Updated COMOGives on This Week
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members