The Jefferson City Council passed a resolution to put a Request for Proposal out to hire a facilitator on Monday night.
Council members say they need the facilitator because none of them have ever been through a process like this.
The resolution had a price cap of $10,000, but council members believed that all bids would come in at that price so they didn't put a price cap on the final resolution.
- Updated No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes