News

Porch light mishap ignites Boone County home

Porch light lights up porch in Boone...

BOONE COUNTY, Mo. - First responders with Boone County Fire Protection District and University Hospital Ambulance Service were dispatched to a home in the 4300 block of Southview Drive just before 3:30 a.m. Friday.

Crews on scene told ABC 17 News that a malfunction with the home's porch light sparked a small fire which cause minimal damage.

 

 

Officials said all of the occupants of the home are safe and uninjured.


comments powered by Disqus

ABC 17 News Stormtrack

  • February 25 Morning Weather

Top Videos