COLUMBIA, Mo. - ABC 17 News at Noon will be a special one-hour broadcast Wednesday, Jan. 29. The station will carry remarks by University of Missouri System President Tim Wolfe, which are scheduled to begin around 12:30 p.m.
Wolfe's press availability will be the first time any official associated with the university will directly address questions about a recent national report on the death and possible sexual assault of a former student athlete.
Wolfe's comments our scheduled to take place immediately before the University of Missouri Board of Curators' meeting is set to begin.
The question and answer session is expected to last approximately 30 minutes.
ABC 17's Joey Parker and Austin Kim will lead coverage from the Reynolds Alumni Center on the MU campus.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"