JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Road work continues in the Capital City to improve sections of Business 50 West.
Asphalt paving on the westbound lane will start Tuesday and be complete by Wednesday at the latest.
Old pavement will be milled in the center and eastbound lanes following that, and is scheduled to be completed by Thursday.
On Monday, subgrade on the center and eastbound lane will be removed starting on the east end of the project and moving west. That part of the project will last about 2 weeks.
Detours will be set up. Westbound traffic will be normal on the newly paved lane, but the eastbound lane will use detours on S. Binder Lake Road and Pioneer Trail to Rainbow Drive.
The estimated cost of the entire project is $3,579,899.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"