COLUMBIA, Mo. - Route Z interchange improvements will continue Monday.
MODOT said St. Charles Road at Route Z will close to allow for construction of a roundabout at that intersection.
Motorists will need to take an alternate route to avoid that area.
Work on the diverging diamond interchange at I-70 and Stadium will require the eastbound Stadium on-ramp to I-70 to close Monday night at 8 p.m. for several hours.
The eastbound I-70 driving lane and the on-ramp will be closed at the same location from Tuesday night at 7 p.m. until Wednesday morning at 6 a.m. to allow crews to pave the ramp.
A project to improve I-70 over Hominy Creek will close the westbound passing lane of I-70, west of the Lake of the Woods exit between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. Monday through Wednesday.
Columbia Public Works told ABC 17 News South 8th Street will close between Cherry and Broadway on Monday at 7 a.m. while they begin repair work on the Tiger Hotel sign.
The work is expected to be done and the street re-opened by 7p.m., weather permitting.
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust
- Injury crash shuts down westbound Highway 50
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Updated Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated Boone County crews battle house fire on West Wolfe Road
- Updated Lack of school resource officers in Boone County
- Updated MU football hires defensive line coach