COLUMBIA, Mo. - A segment of a major road construction project in Columbia was completed this week, opening a well-traveled intersection for drivers Tuesday.
The intersection of Scott Boulevard and Vawter School Road has reopened for traffic.
Users of Brushwood Lake Road will still use the temporary connection until the connection of a new section of Brushwood Lake at the existing road is complete late this week.
The rest of Phase 2 of this project is still on track.
For more information about the Scott Boulevard project, you can click here.
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Car flips in Columbia crash, driver arrested
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy