SEDALIA, Mo. - A Sedalia man died in a car accident Wednesday afternoon in Warren County. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, James Lutjen was driving west on I-70 outside Warrenton when his truck left the road and flipped over. Lutjen, 35, died at the scene. The cause of the accident is unknown. It's also unclear if Lutjen was wearing a seat belt.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security