***UPDATE SUNDAY 7:55 P.M.*** Callaway County Sheriffs deputies tell ABC 17 News they do not believe Price is at his Calwood home anymore. They are still actively looking for Price and following a number of tips they've received since our story aired Friday evening. ***ORIGINAL STORY*** Mid-Missouri authorities are currently looking for a man found guilty of multiple counts of statutory sodomy. Sean Price was due in court on Friday for sentencing but never showed up. Price was convicted in Boone County last month on a change of venue and could face life in prison. The victim was 7 years-old at the time of the sexual abuse and testified against Price at his trial. Anyone who might have information on Price's whereabouts is urged to call the Callaway County Sheriff's Department at (573) 642-7291.
- Updated Woman in fatal crash wasn't wearing seat belt
- Updated Suspect indecently exposes himself on East Rollins Street
- New Man's petition to set aside guilty plea in murder case denied
- Governor's security detail to remain same under Greitens
- Man is arrested for aggravated stalking, was hiding in victim's backyard
- Victim assaulted and robbed by same suspect within a week
- Governor--elect Greiteins vows to tighten up on crime