COLUMBIA, Mo. - Continuing construction on the diverging diamond interchange at Stadium Boulevard and I-70 will close some lanes next week.
On Monday and Tuesday, the I-70 westbound on-ramp from Stadium Blvd. to the interstate will be closed. The closure will happen from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday and Tuesday nights.
Also, construction crews will close lanes at night on Stadium Blvd. both north and south of I-70 for work on the overpass.
In addition, I-70 Drive Southwest, just west of the interchange will remain closed for several weeks.
- Updated Crash shuts down Highway 124 between Hallsville and Centralia
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit