COLUMBIA, Mo. - Missouri Department of Transportation crews repaired a sign truss over the I-70 and Highway 63 connector Monday.
MoDOT said the structure was damaged during Monday night's storms and strong winds.
Crews had to close the right turn lanes on the connector during the repair.
- Updated Woman in fatal crash wasn't wearing seat belt
- Updated Suspect indecently exposes himself on East Rollins Street
- New Man's petition to set aside guilty plea in murder case denied
- Governor's security detail to remain same under Greitens
- Man is arrested for aggravated stalking, was hiding in victim's backyard
- Victim assaulted and robbed by same suspect within a week
- Governor--elect Greiteins vows to tighten up on crime