News

Structure fire in Jefferson City, no one injured

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - UPDATE 12/20: According to JCFD, the fire was ruled as accidental and the misuse of a space heater can't be ruled out.

ORIGINAL STORY: A fire was called out at 4:14 p.m. at 712 Adams St. in Jefferson City.

There are two levels in the house and no one was inside. It has not been determined if there were any pets inside of the home.

Smoke and water damage were found throughout the house. There were no problems with the internal attack of the fire and it was put out quickly.


comments powered by Disqus

ABC 17 News Stormtrack

  • Thursday January 18 Evening Weather Video

Top Videos