MARSHALL, Mo. - A Mid-Missouri teenager was killed in a Friday morning car crash in Saline County.
Dusty A. Reeves, 19, of Miami, Mo. was traveling northbound on Thompson Lane when he pulled into the path of another car headed eastbound on Missouri Route 240, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Troopers say Reeves was pronounced dead at the scene.
The other driver, Jeffrey R. Pycke, 35, of Slater, suffered minor injuries and refused treatment at the scene.
Troopers say Reeves was not wearing a seat belt.
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- Updated One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Updated Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver