MEXICO, Mo. - Three people were arrested last week for having illegal drugs in Mexico.
Members of the East Central Drug Task Force, Mexico Police, Missouri State Highway Patrol, and the Audrain County Sheriff's Department searched a home in the 900 block of Carrico Street last Thursday.
Officers took meth, synthetic marijuana, and drug paraphernalia from the home.
34-year-old Kimberly McCurdy was arrested for possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
35-year-old Michael Toney was arrested for unlawful use of drug paraphernalia, and 33-year-old Shevon Jackson was arrested for possession of synthetic marijuana and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"