MOBERLY, Mo. - Two people were arrested in the 600 block of Concannon St. in Moberly Monday for drugs, burglary, and tampering with a vehicle.
April and Lance Grimshaw, both 34, were charged with 2nd degree burglary, possession of a controlled substance, and tampering with a motor vehicle. Their bonds were set at $45,000 apiece.
The Randolph County Sheriff's Department was also involved in the investigation and took three children into protective custody after finding one of the children with an ear injury.
Deputies searched the home on a warrant and found several items that were reported stolen from Moberly.
The Grimshaws could possibly face charges for endangering the welfare of a child.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy