Jefferson City, Mo - Two accidents on eastbound Highway 54 in Jefferson City have traffic backed up on the Missouri River Bridge tonight.
The wrecks occurred about 5:30 this evening. An ABC 17 reporter on the scene says two people were transported to the hospital.
One of the wrecks is just north of the bridge and the other is at the Highway 63 overpass.
- Updated Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018 after alleged policy violations
- Updated Traffic Alert: Emergency crews responding to crash in northeast Columbia
- Updated Major Columbia thoroughfare to see speed limit reduction
- Incoming Governor's wife robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"