A triple murder suspect is set to be in court Friday in Boone County. Joshua Maylee is accused of killing three people during a shooting rampage in Callaway County. It happened in the fall of 2010, when he led police on a state-wide manhunt. Friday's pre-trial hearing is expected to last all day. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in the case. He will head to trial in September.
- Updated 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018