CAMDENTON, Mo. - Two men were arrested in Camdenton Wednesday after police found drugs in their vehicle.
Camden County Sheriff's Deputies responded to a possible burglary in progress in the 100 block of Highland Glen Court.
When deputies arrived, they found two men they recognized and conducted a K-9 sniff test of the vehicle.
The K-9 unit alerted deputies to the odor of drugs in the car, where deputies retrieved packaged meth.
29-year-old Michael Regehr was charged with distribution, delivery, manufacture, and production of a controlled substance. His bond was set at $5,000 cash or $30,000 surety, and was released after posting bond.
41-year-old Jeffrey A Milligan was taken into custody on four outstanding warrants and is currently being held in the Camden County Adult Detention Facility.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost