LINN, Mo. - Two people were arrested for meth in Osage County early Tuesday morning after sheriff's deputies received a call for suspicious activity.
The caller told Osage County Sheriff's deputies that there were several suspicious people with a gas can on their front porch banging on doors and windows of the home.
When deputies arrived, they found meth, marijuana, and paraphernalia related to both drugs.
25-year-old Eric Shreve and 21-year-old Laci Shreve, both of Columbia, were arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of up to 35 grams of marijuana, and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
Both suspects are being held at the Osage County Jail on $15,000 bond.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight