FRANKLIN, Mo. - Two people were arrested Tuesday in Franklin by law enforcement including the East Central Drug Task Force for having methamphetamine.
Investigators searched a home on Highway 187 in Franklin and found meth, guns, and drug paraphernalia.
46-year-old Ronald Hickam was arrested for unlawful possession of firearms and possession
of a controlled substance. Hickam is being held on a $75,000 cash bond.
48-year-old Bethany Anderson was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, with bond set at $50,000 cash, surety, or 10%.
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust
- Injury crash shuts down westbound Highway 50
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Updated Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated Boone County crews battle house fire on West Wolfe Road
- Lack of school resource officers in Boone County
- MU football hires defensive line coach