ARGYLE, Mo. - Two Osage County residents were arrested Wednesday for having meth and marijuana.
Osage County Sheriff's Deputies searched an apartment at 139 Fourth Street in Argyle and found a gun, suspected crystal meth, illegal prescription drugs, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
36-year-old Kenneth McMullin was charged with 2 counts of possession of a controlled substance except 35 grams of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance of up to 35 grams of marijuana, and 2 counts of unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
Deputies also arrested 25-year-old Kindra Timm was arrested, charged, and released with summons for possession of up to 35 grams of marijuana and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
Additional charges could be pending for both Timm and McMullin from a previous drug search warrant in Freeburg. That search also revealed meth.
McMullin is currently being held in the Osage County Jail on $25,000 bond.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security