MILLER CO., Mo. - The Miller County Sheriff's Department is seeking a man who is charged for stealing items, including a vehicle last week.
Deputies arrested two others last Tuesday after searching a home north of California. The stolen items were recovered.
Justin Moore and Alan Balsley are being held in the Miller County Jail on 3 counts of 2nd degree burglary, 2 counts of stealing a motor vehicle, and 2 counts of stealing.
Deputies are still looking for Nathan Belt of California.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Updated Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost